Premiere Pro CC New Features
Free download Premiere Pro CC New Features. This tutorial/course is created by Richard Harrington and it has been retrieved from Lynda which you can download for absolutely free. Video and Video Editing skills are covered in this course.
Explore the cool new features in the versions of Adobe Premiere Pro. In this course, Rich Harrington covers the April additions to Premiere Pro CC as well as noteworthy features from the previous release. Rich reviews color correction enhancements, such as the Video Limiter effect and Auto Color matching, and workflow improvements, including Auto Ducking, Match Frame, and changes to markers and dip transitions. Plus, learn about UX changes, such as the new Timecode panel and the Essential Graphics browser, which allows you to create titles and motion graphics right in Premiere Pro. Rich also reviews new video formats and encoding options, publishing tools, labels, project management tools, and virtual reality features like VR headset integration and new VR effects and resolves.
- The Video Limiter effect
- Auto Color matching
- New panels: Learn and Timecode
- Hardware acceleration for H.264 video
- Working with RED footage
- Ripple deleting gaps
- Writing keyframes in the Audio Mixer
- Customizing label colors
- Managing multiple open projects
- Saving After Effects template in the Essential Graphics panel
- VR workflow changes
- Hi, my name’s Rich Harrington, and in this course we’re going to take a look at some of the new features released with Adobe Premiere Pro. Now today we’re going to specifically explore the features that were first introduced at the NAB show. This is commonly referred.1 update. Additionally in this course you’ll also see videos from an earlier recording that covered some of the new features that were first unveiled with the update. Be sure if you haven’t to watch both sets of movies as you’ll get a complete idea of the new features.
In this course there are several things we’re going to explore related.1 update. This includes taking a look at changes that were made to color correction. There are some great new features added to color correction including the new limiter effect as well as the ability to compare shots as you are adjusting and matching them. Next, we’ll talk about some specific workflow changes that can speed up how fast you can edit and how you can easily interact with other applications. This will include things like working with audio ducking as well as how to do thing such as a faster match frame edit, Move markers between sequences, as well as how to interface with Adobe Audition.
We’ll also talk about some changes to the user experience when editing. This includes a great new timecode panel to help you really keep track of where you’re working in a sequence as well as changes to the preferences panel via central graphics browser and some useful tools for creating gradients when designing titles or graphics in Premiere Pro. And then we’ll talk about some changes in formats supported by Premiere Pro. There are some great additions including hardware acceleration for H.264 and H.265 video as well as a few new formats that are now supported.
Again, this particular update is going to focus on the new features.1 addition of Premiere Pro. If you haven’t updated that just check the Creative Cloud application and see if the update is available for you. There’s a good chance it is. Additionally, if you’ve not watched the rest of this training be sure to scroll down and check that out as well as it will help you master all of the other new features that were introduced with the update.